Get to know our...Designer
Ben is one of our in-house designers at Digital Reflow and is always focused and ready for new projects. Whether you are looking for a fresh brand identity or an engaging website, he has got you covered.
1. How does your morning usually start?
A “good morning” to everyone in the office and warm cup of coffee.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Designer?
Being able to create solutions that help others pursue and achieve their goals.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
A classic Sainsbury’s sandwich or sushi. Nando’s if we go for a team lunch.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Chilled instrumentals and jazz, helps me focus and conceptualise in exploration and ideation phases.
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
When I created the artwork for an Easter Egg Hunt around Colchester and saw children and parents having fun finding the characters I drew in shop windows.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
Coffee, I love my coffee, did I mention I love coffee?
7. Three words to describe your personality
Focused, friendly and open-minded.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Wagamama, I love Japanese cuisine and their branding and website is #OnPoint.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A creative, I was always drawing and making things and it still hasn’t changed.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My dad. He’s a happy, giving and hardworking person who makes the world a better place.
11. Favourite app and why?
Behance, I love exploring different projects and design work created by people around the world.
12. Office snack of choice?
Don’t normally snack, but if I do, gummy sweets are my go-to choice.
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Sincerity is Scary - The 1975
14. Memorable moment at work?
When Mark did an in-depth critic on Love Island.
15. What’s the best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
Working on a variety of projects, from digital web design to creating artwork for print and logo design. It’s the best way to build on your current skills and learn something new.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Never be able to talk again. Pencil and paper is good enough for me to get good designs down and communicate.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office
Andy, I’ve heard he is the most talented in dramatics.
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
Probably me, I always love trying new things.
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
Roisin, she adores her pug and I’m sure they have a catch-up after work.
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?
Georgia, probably for the most amount of sneezes in a day due to hayfever.