Our Creative Consultant, Sean has years of experience working for award-winning agencies across the UK. Sean has a passion for creating compelling designs and user friendly websites and this can be seen in all of his work.
1. How does your morning usually start?
By a screaming baby
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Creative Consultant?
The variety of the work and making things come a live with a woooo!!!
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Random from the kooks, duke dumont, London Grammar, Bastille, joy wave…
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
Going out Freelance
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
7. Three words to describe your personality.
Happy go lucky, optimistic and loud
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
The Suffolk boarder
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A graphic designer…boom!
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
11. Favourite app and why?
Instagram and Pinterest - to help me with ideas
12. Office snack of choice?
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Joywave - Tongues ft. KOPPS
14. Memorable moment at work?
Seeing my first ever printed publicised magazine
15. Best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
I already say what I think!
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
bobby and the snails
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?
Make sure you come back for the next blog post in the mini-series where you can get to know our Managing Director & Developer, Dan. Did you see last months with our Designer, Georgia?