Next up we have Georgia, who is our Designer here at Digital Reflow. Georgia joined us part-time while at university studying Graphic Design, until she graduated then became a full-time member. Georgia has a strong, natural talent for branding and design; and she's your girl for all things creative design!
1. How does your morning usually start?
Every morning has to start with a cup of tea.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Designer?
I get to create new designs and every day is different!
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Pretty much anything: from musicals, cheesy pop to bands and old school R&B.
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
Seeing my first bit of work come back from print and then being used in real life.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
I couldn’t go a day without listening to music.
7. Three words to describe your personality
Honest, sarcastic, loyal.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Noodle Bar, I just really love the food there.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
Graphic Designer/Artist of some kind.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My parents and my step dad. They’re all independent and strong people who work hard!
11. Favourite app and why?
Pinterest, it’s full of inspiration for everything! From design work, to dinner recipes
12. Office snack of choice?
Pick & Mix.
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
I have a few, but Robbie Willams - Hot Fudge and George Ezra - Shotgun. Both turned up really loud. (they just put me in a better mood)
14. Memorable moment at work?
Watching the company grow has been great and every works do is always loads of fun. Oh and Andy getting his foot stuck in the bin was great.
15. Best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
Everyone gets on really well and work so well together.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Never be able to talk again.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
Chloe or maybe Dan.
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
Bobby with his snails.
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?