Get to know our.....Digital Marketing Executive
By Holly Gibson on November 12, 2018
This month we have Holly, who is our Digital Marketing Executive here at Digital Reflow. Holly joined us back in June after coming back from travelling.
1. How does your morning usually start?
Usually with a double shot latte from Costa
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Digital Marketing Executive?
No day is ever the same – I really enjoy the diversity the job brings. Plus I work with some great people too!
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
Chicken salad sandwich or a salad of some description.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Currently, This is Me – Keala Settle
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
It was back when I was 15 years old, doing work experience for Push It magazine in London and my first ever blog was posted out for the world to see.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
Speaking to my sister
7. Three words to describe your personality
Bubbly, caring and thoughtful
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
I don’t think it counts as its technically in Dedham but it's close enough. But I love Hall Farm, always serves nice food and the location is great too!
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
It was a toss up between Batman and a Ballerina. I used to walk around Sainsbury’s with Mum in full Batman costume.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My sister, still look up to her now.
11. Favourite app and why?
Instagram or Pinterest. I love how visual they both are and can gain great inspiration from both!
12. Office snack of choice?
Salt and vinegar Snack-a-Jacks
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Anything really – I am normally always happy on a Monday
14. Memorable moment at work?
My first day – nothing bad happened but I was so shy.
15. Best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
It’s a relaxed office and everyone gets on so well. We get the work done and fun.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Always say what I was thinking – I don’t think I could never talk again!
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
Andy – he is always laughing and joking, definitely be up for a comedy act
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
Bobby – He has brought mystery snails to breed…
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
Me – I love animals, I just wish I had a bigger place so I could rehome loads of dogs!
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?
Sean – He would probably do something silly while drunk.