Get to know our.....Managing Director
By Holly Gibson on September 10, 2018
Dan is our Managing Director but also an expert Web Developer! Dan boasts web development projects with big names such as McLaren, Barclays and TUI Travel; as well as smarter start up businesses.
1. How does your morning usually start?
Kids running around screaming whilst i’m trying to get out the door
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Developer?
Making static designs come to life seeing the website generate business for clients
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
If i’m in charge then old skool RnB or soul. If Georgia’s in charge of the music then its usually some cheesy pop like the Spice Girls or something else naff
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
Going from an apprentice to running a marketing agency in 4 years
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
7. Describe your personality.
Passionate and Driven
8. What did you want to be when you were little?
9. Who did you look up to growing up?
10. Favourite app and why?
for our lads group chat. Beats all the other social media channels by far.
11. Office snack of choice?
12. Best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
13. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Say what I’m thinking
14. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
15. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
16. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
17. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?
Make sure you come back for the next blog post in the mini-series where you can get to know our Web Developer, Bobby. Did you see last months with our Creative Consultant, Sean?