Get to know our.....Senior Digital Marketing Executive
By Holly Gibson on June 25, 2018
We thought we would treat you to a mini-series over the next coming months. It's about time we let you get to know the team on a more personal level!!
Kicking it off is our lovely Chloe, who is the Senior Digital Marketing Executive here at Digital Reflow. She has a background in digital marketing for international brands with a strong passion for crafting compelling social campaigns.
1. How does your morning usually start?
My mornings start with a cup of tea and a gossip in the office about last night's Love Island episode!
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Senior Digital Marketing Executive
I love being able to be creative for my clients to create engaging content for their social channels. I love my job because no day is the same, there's always something changing in the industry!
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
My current absolute favourite is Chicken, Mexican rice with Nando’s Peri Peri to top it off!
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
If it was my choice, Dream Girls playlist all day long! With a touch of Spice Girls!
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
Organising a product launch party for a client in London with exclusive press including Daily Mail, Vogue, Sunday Times and many more all on a Red London Bus!
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing could you not go a day without?
I don't think I could survive without some sort of sugar! Sweets or chocolate? I'm not fussy!
7. Three words to describe your personality
Positive, loyal and motivated
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Noodle Bar, because they have the best food ever! The Thai green chicken curry is unreal!
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to be a TV presenter! I fancied myself as the next Holly Willoughby.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My Nan! When I little she climbed Mount Everest and Kilimanjaro which made me always want to be as strong and determined as she is!
11. Favourite app and why?
My favourite is the Nando’s app - best feeling when you see your chilli rewards at red!
12. Office snack of choice?
Sweet and salty popcorn!
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
The Best - Tina Turner
14. A memorable moment at work?
When the boys ordered in Dominos for the office! That was a good day.
15. The best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
The team are hilarious and we all work so well as a team.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
It would have to be, always say what you are thinking.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
Bobby — because he has over 100 snails.
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?
Make sure you come back for the next blog post in the mini-series where you can get to know our Designer, Georgia.