- Digital Reflow
- Jul 19, 2018
Blogs are known to be the interactive hub of your website as it delivers numerous benefits that you can’t necessarily achieve through other pages.
Blogging is a crucial part of your content marketing when it comes to generating organic traffic to your site. Time-consuming maybe, however, your blog offers you the opportunity to have a voice within your particular industry.
Why Should I Start a Blog for My Business?
- Your blog will boost your SEO. Search engines love valuable content.
- A blog creates a two-way conversation with clients and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback.
- It's fun! Blogging is exciting, inspiring and something your readers will look forward to each week.
- Blog writing makes you think, about newsworthy topics, your industry trends, your customers and the world around you.
- A blog keeps you focused on your content marketing strategy. You must create a schedule and stick to it to continuously deliver purposeful content.
- A blog builds confidence, relationships and sales. Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.
- You can tell your brand's story. A blog is a great place to offer more insight into your company, employees, and ideas. Tell your customers why you’re in business and how you can help them.
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services.
- Gives you to have an insight into your audience. Blog analytics allow you to track readers, click-throughs, current topics, shares and comments.
- Blogging is inspiring. You’ll pick up inspiration all around you. From talking with friends and colleagues, reading, and something as simple as walking down the street.