Back to insights
10 reasons why your business should have a blog
By Digital Reflow
On Jul 19, 2018
Blogs are known to be the interactive hub of your website as it delivers numerous benefits that you can’t necessarily achieve through other pages.
Blogging is a crucial part of your content marketing when it comes to generating organic traffic to your site. Time-consuming maybe, however, your blog offers you the opportunity to have a voice within your particular industry.
Why Should I Start a Blog for My Business?
- Your blog will boost your SEO. Search engines love valuable content.
- A blog creates a two-way conversation with clients and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback.
- It's fun! Blogging is exciting, inspiring and something your readers will look forward to each week.
- Blog writing makes you think, about newsworthy topics, your industry trends, your customers and the world around you.
- A blog keeps you focused on your content marketing strategy. You must create a schedule and stick to it to continuously deliver purposeful content.
- A blog builds confidence, relationships and sales. Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.
- You can tell your brand's story. A blog is a great place to offer more insight into your company, employees, and ideas. Tell your customers why you’re in business and how you can help them.
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services.
- Gives you to have an insight into your audience. Blog analytics allow you to track readers, click-throughs, current topics, shares and comments.
- Blogging is inspiring. You’ll pick up inspiration all around you. From talking with friends and colleagues, reading, and something as simple as walking down the street.