- Tiffany Tidmarsh
- Sep 16, 2020
Introducing our newest member to the team, Account Director, Tiffany... she is the one to go to for all your requirements regarding pricing and is looking forward to taking Digital Reflow to the next level with our business development team.
1. How does your morning usually start?
5.30am dog walk with a cup of black coffee.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being an Account Director?
Talking with people.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
A coronation chicken and mango chutney sandwich with prawn cocktail crisps and an egg custard.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
As long as it's not silent I will listen to anything.
5. What’s your proudest achievement?
Everything we did to buy our first home.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
A hair clip or bobble.
7. Three words to describe your personality
Passionate, kind, clumsy.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
My mum’s house as the family always gathers there for food and drinks.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My mum, I wanted to do everything she did from cross-stitch to playing house and my Auntie who was a primary school teacher with the best wardrobe I’ve seen and always looked so glamorous.
11. Favourite app and why?
I use Whatsapp more than any other app to share daily videos with my friends.
12. Office snack of choice?
Anything and everything.
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Crystal fighters - You and I.
14. Memorable moment at work?
Being chosen to fly abroad to represent the company.
15. Best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
The team and the office space.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
To always have to say what I am thinking.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?