- Digital Reflow
- Dec 10, 2018
Next we have Andy our Client Services Director! He's the man to speak to with all of your business requirements. Andy has a background in public services and is responsible for looking after you as the client! If you want a relaxed chat about business, Andy is your man!
1. How does your morning usually start?
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Client Services Director?
Working with our clients to grow their businesses.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
Chicken, always chicken.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Depends on who gets the speaker in the morning, either The greatest Showman or RnB as Dan and I hang on to our youth.
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
Starting as an Account Manager and becoming a Director at Digital Reflow
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could you not go a day without?
I should probably say my wife but I'll go for music instead.
7. Three words to describe your personality.
Optimistic, confident, cheerful.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
Everyone, I was short.
11. Favourite app and why?
12. Office snack of choice?
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Westlife - World Of Own
14. A memorable moment at work?
Winning my first job
15. Best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
Genuinely the people and the clients and our work.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
It would probably be safer to never talk again.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
Probably me, by far the most talented in amateur dramatics in the office. I was Bugsy Malone in school so kind of a big deal.
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
Holly, loves a chat.
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?