- Kenzie James
- May 19, 2020
Introducing our Junior Marketing Executive Kenzie, who joined us in April. She is eager to learn and has a huge love for all things marketing. She will be working with us part-time alongside studying for her degree in Business Management and Innovation.
1. How does your morning usually start?
Checking social media - especially Instagram.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Junior Digital Marketing Executive?
Fast-moving, interesting and constantly learning new things.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
Spaghetti Bolognese - with lots of cheese and of course garlic bread!
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
5. What’s your proudest achievement?
Wining Miss England back in 2017! Fundraising for Help for Heroes alongside my ongoing degree.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
7. Three words to describe your personality
Patient, observant and outgoing.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Turtle bay – 2 for 1 cocktails, or the Pavilion for some yummy food.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A nurse in the children’s ward.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My Mum - she’s the best.
11. Favourite app and why?
Instagram, I like looking at fashion bloggers for inspiration.
12. Office snack of choice?
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Lovely day – Bill Withers.
14. Memorable moment at work?
My first day, I was super excited!
15. What’s the best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
The team is so supportive!
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
My thoughts run wild, so I guess never being able to talk again.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
I could imagine Lois having a great singing voice.
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
Me, I am constantly buying things I don’t need.
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
Lois, I know she loves animals.
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?