Back to insights
Get to know...Our Junior Website Developer
On Sep 4, 2020
Get to know David, our Junior Website Developer. David is currently immersing himself in the world of website development, training alongside our expert team to create out of this world websites for our clients.
1. How does your morning usually start?
I wake up at 6 a.m and sometimes go out for a run. If not, I grab a coffee and mess about on my computer.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Junior Web Developer?
Definitely making fancy websites! Bonus points when they're more complex.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
1-2 portions of Huel. If not, usually coffee.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Completely random depending on my mood, I never really stick to 1 genre. One day it’s rap and heavy metal, other times it’s live musicals and jazz and everything in between.
5. What’s your proudest achievement?
Managing to become a web developer in my downtime while working at Mcdonalds and Tesco full-time, then working 7 days a week for a full year to help support my family until i got paid enough to have web development as my only job.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
Gotta go with Headphones! Love listening to podcasts and videos while doing other things like working out.
7. Three words to describe your personality
Hardworking, Curious, and Silly.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Either Mimosa or Rovers Tye in Highwoods.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A Pilot because of how respected they were.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
Never really looked up to anyone, but i’d say when i was 16+, i began to look up to Owen Cook, Tai Lopez, Max Tornow and the rest of that circle.
11. Favourite app and why?
Going to have to go with the Lloyds Bank app.
12. Office snack of choice?
Anything that goes well with coffee.
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
One Man Can Change The World by Big Sean and Kanye West.
14. Memorable moment at work?
When I realised I was going to be making a website in the first 7 days of starting.
15. What’s the best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
There is 0 office politics or micromanaging which makes me feel trusted, it's great that Mark occasionally checks up on me to see if I need any help.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Say what I’m thinking. I have the most random thoughts and usually speak without thinking anyway.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?
I’d probably say me. I sometimes get into the strangest situations.