Back to insights
Get to know...Our Marketing Executive
By Lois Ransome
On Nov 14, 2019
This month we’d like to introduce our Digital Marketing Executive Lois, who joined us back in July. She’s the ‘Mum’ of the team and will always pop the kettle on if someone is up against a tight deadline.
1. How does your morning usually start?
Pressing the snooze button about 3 times.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Digital Marketing Executive?
Getting to be creative every day.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
Soup or sometimes leftovers from the night before.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Something upbeat from the 70s or 80s.
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
I once secured PR coverage for a client in Conde Nast and Vogue - that’s definitely up there!
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
A nice cuppa tea!
7. Three words to describe your personality
Loud, honest and caring.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Fenwick - their handbag department is dreamy!
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
My mum. She brought me up on her own and did a smashing job.
11. Favourite app and why?
Probably the podcast app. I drive to work from Ipswich every day so it’s a good way to pass the time and learn about new things.
12. Office snack of choice?
ALL THE SNACKS!
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Mr Bluesky by ELO. If that song doesn’t make you feel happy then there’s something wrong with you!
14. Memorable moment at work?
Probably when Jordi told that hilarious story about ordering 3 beers.
15. What’s the best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
100% the team and the support we give each other.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
I’d like to see someone try and stop me from talking!
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
Georgia for best performance in a drama.
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?