- Laura Holland
- Oct 20, 2020
Get to know Emily, our Office Administrator, who has recently joined Digital Reflow to handle all things admin and finance, as well as ensuring the team and studio is always well organised.
1. How does your morning usually start?
With a bowl of porridge.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being an Office Administrator?
The fact that I am able to learn about all the different aspects of Digital Reflow and how the business is run.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
Jam sandwich, a rocky bar and a packet of mini cheddars.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Old school RnB.
5. What’s your proudest achievement?
Putting myself first in 2020, as previously I have always put everyone else before me.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
Listening to music.
7. Three words to describe your personality
Conscientious, friendly and ambitious.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Pavilion - cannot fault the food, drinks or the atmosphere.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
Matilda. I used to watch the film multiple times a week and wanted to be just like her.
11. Favourite app and why?
Instagram. I am very nosey, so I like to see what other people are up to.
12. Office snack of choice?
Any kind of chocolate.
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Love Today by Mika.
14. Memorable moment at work?
My first day at Digital Reflow, everyone made me feel so welcome and comfortable from the minute I started.
15. What’s the best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
Everyone in the office - they make the working environment extremely positive.
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Always have to say what I am thinking.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?