Back to insights
We're recruiting...a Marketing Apprentice
By Lois Ransome
On Feb 11, 2020
We're on the hunt for a creative and passionate person with an interest in all things digital, to join our award-winning team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice. We’re looking for someone full of ideas, who is able to spot upcoming trends, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a flair for communication.
As well as an opportunity to gain on the job work experience in the growing world of digital marketing, the successful candidate will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
To support the Marketing Team in running strategic marketing campaigns for their clients. Day-to-day activities will include:
- Developing new ideas for marketing strategies
- Writing social media, blog posts and website content
- Implementing SEO (Search Engine optimisation) strategies
- Writing ads for PPC campaigns (Google & Facebook Ads)
- Utilising email marketing platforms
- Managing website content via a CMS (Content Management System)
The role will be very focused on content creation, so a skill and passion for writing is essential.
There will also be an element of administrative duties such as answering the telephone, writing up meeting notes, welcoming clients, overseeing our project management system, image re-sizing, proof-reading and scheduling in social posts.
- Exceptionally organised
- Good at time management
- An excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Interested in the marketing industry
- A high level of literacy and writing skills
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow as part of a fast-moving company
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiate
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- Punctual and hardworking, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- At least 5 GSCEs at grades A*-C/9-4 including English and Maths.
- Vibrant, supportive, creative and sociable team
- Focus on training, personal development and progression
- Regular team outings and events inc. Nando’s Fridays!
This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays. Due to the rural location, own transport is beneficial.
Sounds like you?
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, explaining why you want to join the team at Digital Reflow, to Lois Ransome by emailing [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 11th March 2020
No agencies please.